Welcome! If you are a person who uses contraception, or someone who supports the health of your community, who is interested in learning more about PICCK and contraceptive choices then this is the page just for you.
On this page you will find:
- Our Contraception Bill of Rights
- Information on all methods of contraception, including:
- Long-acting methods
- Hormonal and non-hormonal methods
- Progestin-only methods
- Emergency contraception (including IUDs and Ella, a new and more effective pill)
- Barrier methods, such as condoms
- An overview of birth control methods that can be used in the postpartum period, right after giving birth
Some of these materials we have created as part of this program, and some are links to outside resources. Browse around, and reach out to us on the Contact Us page if you can’t find what you’re looking for.
We’re also looking for people to join our Community Advisory Board, to help guide the direction of our program. Responsibilities include attending up to two meetings a year (meeting locations will rotate, and members can call in, if they prefer), reviewing materials, giving advice, and if interested, presenting at hospital trainings. CAB members will receive a stipend of up to $550 a year depending on their involvement. If you’re interested in learning more about the CAB, please visit www.tinyurl.com/PICCK-CAB.